Black Friday deals on EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR with 18-55mm STM Lens for $599 (save $200)

Advertisements
Finally! It’s the day after Thanksgiving Day Again! Well, Black Friday it’s usually celebrated during the fourth Thursday of November since the early 2000s. They call it the beginning of the Christmas shopping season in the US. During this day, a lot of retailers offer big promotional sales. It is not considered as official holiday but some considered it as holiday. Ever since 2005 it is the busiest shopping day. So for today’s Black Friday deals on Camera here’s what I’ve saw since I’m into photography. I search for the cheapest promotion on canon dslr. So here’s what I’ve found, EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR with 18-55mm STM Lens for $649 where you can save $200. The original price is $799 you can save up to 200%. And the following bullets are the specifications.

• 18 MP APS-C CMOS sensor • 5 FPS continuous shooting • 9 point AF system, all cross type • ISO 100-12800 (expandable to 25600)
• 1080 (30, 25, 24 fps) and 720 (60, 50 fps) HD video (29min limit, H.264 format)
• 3" articulating touch panel LCD screen with 1,040,000 dots
• Movie Servo AF for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects
• Integrated speedlite transmitter
• Multi Shot Noise Reduction for better detail when shooting with high ISOs
• GPS compatible with the GP-E2 (sold separately) You can check Amazon for the Technical Details of the Camera. Well, as for me as photographer I’ve always want to try new cameras specially Canon “delighting you always”.



I have a Canon 5D Mark II and Mark III, Canon 7D and Canon 6D. And this EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR is their new flagship camera that’s why I want to try it now. Planning to order after I write this article  See you online shoppers